Do you want to learn more about your Child and what they are capable of? What their skills and development look like? Where their strengths and weaknesses lie?
We can provide an assessment of your child's skills and help you understand where they are developmentally in regards to their gross and fine motor skills, whether they are having any sensory processing concerns, why they are struggling in the classroom, and why they are having difficulty concentrating?
We can help by providing an extensive assessment, helping you to further understand your child, as well as help provide home programs and strategies to help you build their potential.
What We Can Help With
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and related Disorders
- Developmental Delays
- Sensory Processing Issues
- Downs Syndrome and all other Syndromes
- Genetic or Chromosomal Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Dyspraxia / Motor Planning Difficulties
- Learning Difficulties
- Psychosocial Challenges (i.e. Anxiety, Trauma or Neglect)
- Auditory Processing Difficulties
- Memory Difficulties (i.e. Working Memory and Executive Functioning)
- Gross and Fine Motor Delays
- Play Development
- Social Skills Practice
- Self-Regulation Skills and Behaviour Management